Message from the East
I would like to thank everyone who helped make March a month that I will always remember. From claiming the travelling gavel, to receiving the Right Worshipful Grand Master at our Stated Meeting, and then having him as the speaker at our banquet a few nights later, March was a busy, fun-filled month.
With that said, here are some events to pay attention to in April:
April 7th: We will be visiting our first youth group this year: Job’s Daughters Bethel No. 19
- They meet at Eureka – West Shore Lodge No. 302 (910 S. Market St, Mechanicsburg)
- Meeting starts at 2 PM
- Meet in the parking lot at Eureka-West Shore at 1:30 PM
- Dress: Suit and tie (tux for officers)
- If you are working on the Master Builder, Craftsman, or Pillar awards, this will satisfy one of the mandatory requirements.
April 11th: We will be visiting Chosen Friends Lodge No. 43, Prince Hall Affiliation
- They meet in the Blue Room at the Consistory building
- Lodge meeting starts at 7:30
- Meet in the lobby no later than 7 PM
- The Worshipful Master has asked for a list of names of those planning to attend, so if you are, please let me know (send me an email at email@example.com).
April 18th: Stated Meeting. We will host our second youth group for the year. The young ladies from Bethel No. 19 of Job’s Daughters International will be giving an exemplification, and educating us about their Order. Some items of note about this program:
- The program will be presented before the Lodge is opened for business as not to keep them out late on a school night.
- Spouses and children of the brethren are invited to join us at the dinner before the meeting, as well as to come into the Lodge room to see the program. Please inform the Secretary if they will be joining us for dinner, so that we can plan accordingly.
I encourage all members to join us in these activities.
Jonathan E. Nalepka, W.M.
My apologies for the delay in getting this post up this month Brothers.
Dan Cale, Webmaster